Alright guys, you know how rarely we use ABJD as a soapbox. We do, however, have some subjects near and dear to our heart here. Bullying is one of them. It's come to our attention that this is going on openly in the BJD hobby lately. Threats have been made against people who have done nothing wrong. Adults who should know better are acting incredibly childishly. I can't say for sure if the situation involves any of our members or not, and to be honest I don't care. Let me make something clear:
We love dolls and we love the creativity that comes from them in all forms. We more or less only accept Asian dolls because of that little "A" up there, but personally we collect and make all kinds of things.
We do not care:
- if you have a Soom or a Bobobie
- if you are pro-recast or anti-recast
- if you collect only BJDs or collect everything
- if you are 80 or 13 (younger than that what are you doing on DA?)
- if monster high dolls have balljoints or not
- if your faceup/mod is stunning or you need more practice
We do care that you treat others with respect and dignity and receive the same from them. The only thing that ~Inimicality
and I can promise that this group will never supporting bullying anyone for any reason.